Are You or Is Someone You Know Interested in Becoming Catholic?
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Church?
- Are you un-baptized but recognizing a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you baptized into another religion or baptized Catholic but never received any religious education or additional sacraments?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to become one of the Catholic faithful?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
It is the community who welcomes seekers into the Church. Please reach out to anyone who you know is pondering these questions. The door is always open! Have anyone interested in learning about the process to become a Catholic call or email me. I would be happy to talk with them at any time.
Pat Wisialowski, Pastoral Associate, 414/276-9814, ext. 302. Please pass this information forward.